View Single Post

Posted 2012-03-22, 06:26 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "It'd be 50% Rick roll..."
Asamin said:
I really do think that we need to update the metadata info for this site. I've been gone a few years and when I came back there aren't any new people. We say we're a gaming forum but there isn't actually that many forums dedicated to specific games. I think if we did that that could help a lot.

As far as the metadata is concerned, we have:
Code:
<meta name="keywords" content="wow,worldofwarcraft,warcraft,d2,diablo,diablo2,diabloii,starcraft,star craft,sc, war craft,,rpg maker,game,gaming,discussion,vbulletin,forum,bbs,bulletin board" />
<meta name="description" content="This is a cool place to hang out and talk about computers, computer games, and life" />
Yes we do have gaming and forums seperate but i've found if you also include them together it'll boost google hits. Also, we do not represent every single game that is listed in a forum. We just have a D2 forum and a general gaming forum. If we make a WoW, SC, Warcraft and such forums then I think it'll really boost how many people sign up and stay.
Never gonna give you up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign