View Single Post

Posted 2010-06-14, 08:45 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "This is actually a series on the..."
Demosthenes said: [Goto]
This is actually a series on the science channel that Morgan Freeman is narrating, so there will be more to come. Presumably, they will be more towards the topic of wormholes and such. Jon Stewart recently did an interview with Morgan Freeman about this: http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/we...morgan-freeman
Thanks for this video, I'll be sure and sure to watch it later in the afternoon.

Quote:
especially since they had no real discussion of alternatives, such as the dominating model (String theory)
They probably couldn't afford to bring in Michio Kaku. I'm ready for another series of videos.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V