View Single Post

Posted 2008-09-08, 02:40 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'd like to see where it says that in..."
D3V said: [Goto]
I'd like to see where it says that in the bible, but I wouldn't write it off. We have so many things that could go wrong at any point, but that's just a part of life. Apparently the Canary islands off the coast of Africa are on the verge of falling into the ocean off the mountains there, which could potentially cause a huge 300ft tidal wave of eastern seaboard destruction.
i dont remember the program i was watching, and am not 100% positive it was from the bible, but it was a religeous belief. it said that in 2012 the world would end, and 2009 california will be removed from the US. Thats when i decided that if this thing actually happens in 2009 ill rethink my views on this whole god mumbo jumbo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla