Thread: It has begun...
View Single Post

Posted 2017-05-18, 05:20 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I actually attempted to use a program..."
Been a while since my last update, so here are the good finds I've had since then. Note that not every good thing I find will be shown, simply because of the fact that it would take too much effort to log every good item I find. Anything that I find that is relevant to my character will be shown, and any really epic or interesting finds will be shown even if they aren't relevant, but I've found a lot of pretty decent stuff that I might use on other characters but don't care to document. Perhaps I'll make a video soon where I go through everything I've found.

The above eth polearm was used until I found the Andy's helm below, which enabled my merc to use the Bonehew I found previously. Now my merc is using Bonehew, eth gladiator's bane, and Andy's helm, so he's a lot less shitty these days (but still needs work before we push forward.)

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2017-05-18 at 05:24 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!