View Single Post

Posted 2010-06-03, 10:03 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That highly depends on who "they" are. ..."
I could see that side of the argument. Kind of like when Einstein developed the atom splitting science that led to the atomic bomb? I think the ying and yang factor always play into each other throughout history. For example: gun rights. They were intended to help all american protect themselves from a possible further invasion of British troops, however it has been translated into extremist rednecks spouting off how they need automatic weapons.

anyways: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...n6544185.shtml

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V