View Single Post

Posted 2008-09-19, 07:05 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "It's been worked on for apparently over..."

Eminem 'Banging Out Tracks' For New Album

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/..._id=1003852281

"September 18th article".

Quote:
After years away from the limelight, Eminem may be releasing a new album this year.

The MC admitted he's been producing for his Shady Records artists and himself during a recent appearance on his Sirius satellite radio station, Shade 45, to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Delicious Vinyl Records. Eminem also interviewed MC Masta Ace, who he's long noted as an influence.

"I'm concentrating on my own stuff right now -just banging out tracks," Eminem said. "The more I keep producing, the better it seems I get. I start knowing stuff, learning the boards like the back of my hands."

A representative for Interscope says there is no official release date nor a first single, but confirms that an album may come before the year's end. Eminem's last effort, "Encore," was released in 2004.

In addition, 50 Cent spoke to BBC's Radio 1 this week and said fans will be "seeing [Eminem] shortly. He's working. I spent the weekend at his house. Even though he tries to relax and stay home, it's impossible for him to stay in."
BORKED

Hopeful news indeed. Atleast before it had all been speculation, I guess now there is some substance to the rumors, Billboard.com is a very reliable source.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V