Thread: Tutorials
View Single Post

Tutorials
Posted 2007-10-05, 09:04 AM
I'm most definately not qualified to do this, but I've noticed quite often someone comes here seeking an answer to something that has been answered before. Perhaps we should start a sticky (this one, if you want) compiling all of these things, perhaps with some tutorials and such, to help out new people and possibly bring more people here.

Something I would absolutely love is a "getting started" tutorial. I've been somewhat interested in getting and playing around with RPGmaker, but I have no idea where to start. Perhaps we should host RPGmaker somewhere, along with a "Beginners Tutorial" for the very noobish user. I think this might encourage current members to get into RPGmaker and maybe give this forum even more activity.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!