View Single Post

Posted 2013-03-11, 01:01 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "D3V, I agree with that attitude and..."
My friend, i'm going to give you a recipe for a shake that you drink once daily for the rest of your life. It will change your life.

-4 leaflets of Kale
-1 banana
-2 peaches
-1 lemon (skin peeled)
-3/4 large sticks of celery
-strawberries/blueberries/or pineapples one of the 3 1/2-1 cup.
-thumb size of ginger root (if you want to spend the $)

blend the shit out of it, get everything into a liquefied state. enjoy. It looks gross, but don't fret. You will have more energy after about the 3rd day of consuming, your mind will lose any fog you may have and you will feel more savant-like with a memory sharpness surpassing anything you've experienced before. Chemical imbalances? Gone. This shake will detox your body completely, and reset your inner-workings. Seriously, just try it for a week and report back. You'll spend about 5 for an entire blender full, which is about 8 glasses worth. Report back to me.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V