View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-27, 07:16 AM in reply to zonalon's post starting "Jewish Freemasons assassinated Archduke..."
zonalon said: [Goto]
Jewish Freemasons assassinated Archduke Ferdinand, which started the first Zionist world conflict, and then before World War II Jewish Zionist Marxists Jew World Bankers essentially sparked World War II when they declared war on Hitler and Nazi Germany. I suggest you study a non-Jewified version of history.

My issue with Jews is that they are determined to enslave us all under their plot of Zionist global new world order & to destroy every culture that is not their own - in fact, the Jew has no culture of his own, so his hatred of all other cultures makes perfect sense ironically. Open your eyes people. You may think I am 'anti-Semitic' (which I'm not - most Jews are not even 100% Semitic to begin with) now but in a few years you will wish you had believed me, once the third great Zionist world conflict starts.
I'm starting to wonder if you're actually serious. I've known people who are just as whacked-out in the head, but they're usually insane religious people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!