View Single Post

Posted 2008-10-22, 05:35 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "All of England is better then us...."
Damn straight! We're English!!

---

It was (and still is, for two hours) the Freshers' Ball tonight - I'm not prepared to spend £40 to stand in a corner nursing a pint of coke for six hours, with an hour bouncing to a Pendulum DJ set (though I am disappointed that I'm missing the DJ set), in a place I don't know, surrounded by people I don't know, with nowhere to go if I get bored because we arrived and depart on a coach, so I stayed in with the rest of the corridor. We watched the football in the bar, then went to the "Pizza Party and Kids Games" in the JCR, where we played Connect Four, Wii Sports, Twister and Pool. I also had a brief, but nice, conversation with the girl mentioned in the OP (she was looking lonely, so I ambled over). After the gamesd we headed back to the bar, and had shots of straight cordial. Oh, and we (four of us) walked back to our corridor with 16 pints of coke in plastic pint cups.

Interesting night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny