View Single Post

Posted 2010-09-07, 02:33 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "And that's where the problem lies. It's..."
D3V said: [Goto]
And that's where the problem lies. It's like they perpetuate their own intolerance towards each other. I vote we just round all of them up, send them to a Guantanamo bay type arena, put a nice Colosseum-type structure like back in the Roman days and let them fight to the death. Maybe let out a tiger/lion if people aren't being entertained enough and of course, put it all on Pay-Per-View.

I'd much rather pay $60 for 2-3 hours of a holy-war arena style than to watch UFC 1xx
I totally support this idea as long as all of the technology involved in the battles is pre-crossbow. Maybe even require them to build their own weapons with equipment/material constraints.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!