View Single Post

Posted 2015-03-11, 12:08 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "That mantis was probably the most epic..."
I'd love to see this site revitalized. Zelaron was great back when I first joined and I was to young to really appreciate it. I would love to see it pull back.

I think we were relying on d3 to be some uber epic game and everyone to come back for d3 content but blizz took to long to make it any good and no one plays it anymore.

The league idea is actually decently good. Or we could be all indie and go dota.

Playing to my strengths, we could make a competitive tf2 team. That game is huge and shows no sign of ever dying with its massive following.

Just my 2ยข
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin