View Single Post

Posted 2007-10-10, 07:58 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Another insightful input courtesy of ..."
Everybody would benefit if marijuana was legalized. The police, FBI and CIA would not have to spend their time targeting big time sellers, they would be able to have more time to do other things like bring down coke lords. Smokers would be able to walk around publicly with a joint. These don't cause as bad of second-hang as cigarettes. Smokers wouldn't have to keep a watchful eye, they could smoke in peace and it would be more enjoyable. Prices would go down and it would be cheaper. Possibly less would smoke due to the fact that it isn't illegal anymore.

I'm not just saying this because I'm a big time stoner. I could go without weed, I just choose not to. I figure that I'm in college, and I might as well just go with it. I got a 98 on that essay I wrote the other day in class, and I was stoned off of my ass. I get high for entertainment. Lately no one has known that I've had a bag, so they've thought I was normal when I was around them. It's not hard to act or even be normal, it's natural for crying out loud. I love being the stoned one in the group when no one knows. Also, my ideas flow abundantly while influenced.

My 3 cents.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven