View Single Post

Posted 2005-07-01, 07:53 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Samurai Cat series by Mark E. Rogers. ..."
I reccomend either reading Ender's Game, or a book that is a parallel book to it (for the lack of a better term) called Ender's Shadow. Both are great books. In my opinion, Ender's Game is the better book, but Ender's Shadow grips you pretty much as soon as it starts, while Ender's Game may take a bit longer. After reading Ender's Game, read Speaker for the Dead, Xenocide, and Children of the Mind in that order. The way I did it was read Ender's Game, Speaker for the Dead, Xenocide, Children of the Mind, and I'm currently almost done with Ender's Shadow. They're all great books. Or, of course, you could wait for the new Harry Potter book. And no, I'm not joking, I'm honestly looking forward to that book.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes