Thread: DC or MC?
View Single Post

Posted 2021-02-19, 09:02 AM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "DC or MC?"
Silverjinx18 said: [Goto]
Note this is for comic books and not movies, as we all know MCU wins hands down Also I am not asking for a debate, just which do you prefer and why.

I'm partial to MC, though my first superhero was Batman (I had THE BIGGEST crush on Michael Keaton) and my favorite character growing up was Catwoman, but these days I love Marvel and how deep they can go. I love Thor and the story of how even a God is imperfect. I am also ready S.W.O.R.D right now because I am in love with the Wanda Vision series. Vision is also another favorite character of mine.
I always felt like even in the comic universe the MCU has it way more together than DC. DC feels more like a bunch of disconnected superheroes with neat powers, then again, I am very tainted by the fact that they shit the bed with their movies, puts a bad taste in my mouth for the comics.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin