Thread: Maphack?
View Single Post

Posted 2008-07-14, 07:13 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Everything is detectable, I just use..."
`Insolence` said: [Goto]
Everything is detectable, I just use undetectable because this is just about as close as you're going to get without using 2 computers.

It's as detectable as an AutoIt bot -- IF you don't use AutoTele. I can make a version that can run on a completely different computer that would be 100% undetectable, no possible way of detecting it (through a transparent, passive proxy).
Free to Zelaron members, I suppose? :P

I'm just giving you shit about it being undetectable. Your method of doing it is actually pretty interesting. I don't see how Blizzard could really ban anyone for that, since it doesn't interact with the client at all. If I understand it right, anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!