Thread: Maphack?
View Single Post

Posted 2008-07-06, 11:00 AM in reply to DaneX's post starting "I would swear I did some Baal runs with..."
DaneX said: [Goto]
I would swear I did some Baal runs with a guy who had Maphack yesterday.
The TP to the Throne room would open from him in no more than 30 seconds after he made the game... Not just once or twice. But I did maybe 20 runs with him.

So I'm putting my head on the block and say that there IS a working Maphack out there.
There's no question that there are working maphacks right now. The question is whether or not they'll get you banned. Last ladder season, things happened very similarly than they are happening now. Also, the fact that Warden is currently "sleeping" or what have you is somewhat disturbing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!