View Single Post

Posted 2008-02-19, 07:45 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "As long as they still produce regular..."
Thanatos said:
As long as they still produce regular DVDs it's all gravy. I don't want to be forced to get a Blu-Ray player.

In time, you are going to be forced to have everything in HD. Even HD radio is starting to sweep the nation, eventually every new car will be equipped with it, and i'm sure old school antennas will go out of style, etc.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V