View Single Post

Posted 2004-11-01, 02:20 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Bandwidth? What's that? o_O"
NEW INFO!

Apparently the Final Stress Test will have fileplanet subscriper signups!

Quote:
When does the World of Warcraft final stress test begin?
The final stress test begins on November 1, 2004.

How will I know if I get into the final stress test?
You will be contacted by e-mail letting you know that you do indeed have a spot in the final stress test.

How long will the final stress test last?
The exact duration of the World of Warcraft final stress test is undetermined, but we expect that it will last for approximately five to seven days.

Do I need to sign up for the final stress test before it starts?
No, there are no early signups. When the final stress test begins, signups for it will open at the same time.

Can I sign up for the stress test if I am not a FilePlanet subscriber?
The final stress test is only available to FilePlanet subscribers. However, the open beta phase will begin shortly after the final stress test ends, and is available to anyone with an Internet connection.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav