View Single Post

Posted 2007-06-14, 01:43 PM in reply to spss's post starting "Epic of Manas is really more longer..."
spss said:
Epic of Manas is really more longer than the Iliad or the Oddessy. And it's true, that there are people who knows all of it and sign it (something like rap without any music or partly to the accompaniment of komuz - national instrument). They are called as "manaschy".
Hmm, maybe I can find a recording of the stories. I know some guy wrote a book that follows the story of Manas, but I don't recall his name.

You seem to speak english pretty well, sadly there are people here whose first language is english and you speak it better than them.

Just curious, why is this the only thread you're posting in? There are plenty of others here at Zelaron, and I think you would be a great addition to the community if you're interested.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!