Thread: The rare breed.
View Single Post

Posted 2007-04-24, 12:35 PM in reply to klo's post starting "haha, ill squirt you :P. dont..."
klo said:
haha, ill squirt you
I get to squirt you first.

Quote:
dont underestimate the power of the nursing breast. hahahaha. Its crazy how being a girl can change the way EVERYONE is to you. Other females are bitchy, and males are...uh well obviously.........

Edit: and kaneda says he should get a referall for her joining. But I think that it would be more me, because if i wasn't as nosey as I am, the thread would be barely remembered.
Yea, unfortunately sex does play a major part in how people treat you. But really, I'm not treating you any different than I would anyone else. I try not to, anyway. If someone else had OOOkd me, I would have made some rude remark to them as well. Of course, it would not be sexually charged because I don't swing that way, which is the only reason you get a sexually charged remark.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes