Thread: Holy Shit
View Single Post

Holy Shit
Posted 2007-03-07, 01:46 PM
I was just checking out the old Stickies we have here, and we have posts that were Stickied way back in April of 2005... Has this Dragoon Elite Forum really been around that long? What the fuck...

I guess I have been on Live for that long, huh? Seems like just yesterday... I miss j00 all!

Get off your ass in Afghanistan, stop killing slopes, and get back on Live Smith!

Stop playing war hero, stop pretending you know how to fix electronics, and get back on DeLong!

I want to make gay jokes about Harris again!

Why for the love of all that is decent don't Glory and Sue play anymore?!?! Are they too busy getting drunk, laid, and losing brain cells to remember that Titus loves them?!

JR, get internet! Win the lottery, buy a mansion, and make a Halo arena for all of us to fly to on weekends and play Halo 2 on 103" Japanese big screen TVs.

Gruesome, get a better school connection that works! Get your brother, Kujo, put your fist through all the walls in your house, and make a 417 mile internet connection from your house to your school if you have to! That way, you parents will be too confused with all the holes to realize you are pirating their internet from school!

Petey, stop playing EVERY OTHER game on Live and not Halo 2 anymore!

Talented.... just get better at Halo 2 for when Halo 3 comes around.

Kenpo and Gutter, are you too old to remember how to start up your XBox and play a video game?! Stop karate chopping 10 year old boys penis's and start playing with the boys that really matter. Engagement my ass!

We need to get back in Halo shape for when Halo 3 comes out! Does everyone have an XBox 360? Because if you don't DeLong told me to let everyone know that he will personally buy one for everyone, because he's been saving up so much money in the Army.

GG! Titus FTW!

With Deepest Love and Affection,

Titusfied
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied