View Single Post

countdown to my return..........
Posted 2003-05-20, 01:10 PM
Hi, it's me again, ]3lood]{rawller! No I am not back yet but I thought I would let you guys know on how I am doing (like any of you care, it doesn't surprise me). I made it to red deer two months ago and since then things haven't gotten too good. Yes me and my girlfriend/fiancee are doing fine on a relationship level, however her family doesn't seem to be taking things too well.

First of all my fiancee asked me to stay home and take care of her daughter (my new step-daughter) instead of going to work in red deer (yay more D2 time!). But now we have her mother-of-all-bitches mother and our now ex-roomate try to get us evicted and called child wellfare. Not only that but her ex husband of 15 yrs. wants to take custody of my step-daughter-to-be and we aren't sure if we can really trust him or if he is working for her mother too. It seems her entire family are (create your own censored word here) and none of them want to support her side. We have already decided that we are going to move back to my hometown in Ontario but we don't have the money or the opportunity to go just yet. My family is supporting us any way they can and we hope that we can get out of red deer soon. If any of you have any advice on what we can do about our situation, or even if there are some legal reps out there that play D2 can help us, it would greatly be appreicated.

On the the D2 front, I am dropping my plans on making calculators or any other programs for now. A friend of mine is watching my accounts and I should hear from him soon on what is still there that I can use. If my main mf char is still functional when I get back online, I am going to start doing mf runs for people and will except gems and items (of unique value) as payment. You can start putting in your orders to me now by pming me here but I would most likely won't start doing it till the near end of next month depending on how fast I can get myself back together when I finally get back online. Good items get quicker responses.

So until then I will have to say ado till next time. I will try to make it on again later this week or next but I am unsure when.

]3lood]{rawller

: P.S. please don't be dissing about me posting this. If you don't care about what happens to me then that is your opinion but don't ruin it for the people that might actually care.
]3lood]{rawller
Founder of the Krypticwarriors
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller