View Single Post

Posted 2008-05-13, 04:08 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Behold! Another INTP artist?! ..."
I'm more of a vampire, serial killers always get caught and go on trial vampires are killed. I'd rather die than rot in jail.

I have a vision, a very poor vision, but one none-the-less I'm working on it. It's called a thousand lost voices, it's mural that I made on the interstate highway. (you may call it vandalization but I call it art) I mostly like to portray activistic and anarchist images in my art, I guess you could call it rebellion.

My role model is Elizabeth Bathory soley for the mental factors:
1. She was self reliant, didn't need a man to make her happy.
2. She was Vain
3. She was cold blooded, not hurt easily, and very strong willed.
4. She was so powerfull, power is such a turn on for me. D:

As I recall she killed way more than 80, my last term paper on her I came up with about 800+ names (some unknown), found either around her mansion, or in it.

That's fine it doesn't bother me to be stalked, I've been stalked before.

I'll post as much as I find physically possible.

Afraid I don't watch tv or go to the movies, to time consuming and I tend to fidget a lot. The last series I saw was Saw 1-4 with my father, though it started to get bland in the fourth episode. Gore is nice and all but I prefer the movies like "Horton hears a who" or the upcoming Disney movie "Wall-e" I'm a kid at heart.

and lol?

Last edited by Elizabeth; 2008-05-13 at 04:11 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzElizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Elizabeth