View Single Post

Posted 2008-03-10, 08:53 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "The fuck are you talking about?"
I'm even more frustrated that Halliburton has received funding to drill overseas and profit exclusively for their own company, while we don't receive any of it because Halliburton has to ship gas out of country, (even though technically they are now based in Saudia arabia).

I feel it's funny that anybody, including myself, were flamed for being anti-iraq-war from the get-go.

What I find frustrating still, still is that there are a great majority of people, namely conservaties that listen to Sean Hannity/Limbaugh the group that feel Iraq has been a success and we need to stay there 'til the end of time. What a crock of shit, I had an argument with my uncle yesterday actually when we had dinner at my grandma's and he was trying to tell me that because we have liberated women and they can now freely roam the streets that we've done a good thing, so I reiterate that, that isn't even true, the terrorism there is now at an unholy amount and nobody can freely roam the streets safely, before the war Iraq was a much safer place, now it's a complete war zone, and that wasn't even the reason to begin with that we were led to Iraq, fuck. It's this type of backwards talking, scenario slandering that Americans are viewed as shitheads and our country as a whole is hated on.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V