View Single Post

Posted 2004-07-30, 07:13 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "And you a immature, usless piece of DNA..."
OH NOES. I am a nub!!! I HAVE FAILED AT LIFE. INstead of meticulously playing the game I prefer to just play for fun. Oh no!!!!! Endurac called me a nub. I must really suck now!!!!!!!

I know nothing, oh noes!!!!! The narcisistic schmuck who has never seen me plays is telling me i suck!!11!111

Good job nitwit. Get a life.

Your build sucks monkey cock quite frankly. Its centralized on zealot vs zealot duels. Who the fuck wants just a zealot vs zealot. What's the fun in that. You go get as much gear as you can. Find a zealot. Left click zeal, and hold it. Wow, what skill, you can sit there and watch a computer program similate strikes that you can't even control. It's not a matter of skill, its a matter of which zealot can bot more to get 'godly' gear.

Also, I don't care one iota if you were the TOP player on battle.net. You could be the most gosu mother fucker out there, that doesn't mean you have to throw down everyone else's ideas by calling them a dumbass and act like a jackass. SOme people can only afford an exile, some people can only afford a zerker. If that's what they wanna use, if that's how they have fun so be it. They aren't a dumbass for not devoting so much of their life on a stupid game.

This forum is here to present ideas for each other. No matter how bad they sound, they can be spoken. You have NO right to call people dumbasses just because they don't have as godly of a build as you. Keep up the stuck up insults to other people and I have a special title reserved for you/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign