Thread: New to Zelaron
View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-24, 10:30 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "So informing you that someone should be..."
Chruser said: [Goto]
So informing you that someone should be exempt from the rules is the way to do things around here now?
Exempt from the rules?

Go back and read the thread. I think someone, be it you, Yawgmoth, or Tynion, is taking something too seriously. Hardly anyone even said anything that could be TAKEN as bad to the guy. I told you myself during our conversation recently that I was the one who initiated any sort of hostility toward him, but the reasons behind doing so are valid.

There was a severe lack of communication between you and the rest of the staff, or even the members for that matter. Yawgmoth was made a Supreme Mod without any of the rest of the staff being informed of such a thing until it happened, at least as far as I know. Then, this guy shows up claiming to know Yawgmoth and saying that he's going to bring his magazine to Zelaron, implying that something was once again going on behind the scenes that none of the members or staff, excluding you and Yawgmoth, knew about. As I told you, I thought you were going to let him advertise his magazine here in return for him paying for Zelaron, or something along those lines.

Either way, we've already talked about this in private. You, at the time, seemed to agree with me. I can supply the chat log that shows as much, if you would like.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!