View Single Post

Posted 2010-06-04, 08:40 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Agreed. This is a serious issue. ..."
Quote:
This is incredibly disturbing. The guy was protesting the requirement for a peddler's license basically, as stated later in the article. They dropped the misdemeanor and are prosecuting him of a felony. 4 to 15 years in prison, for recording the arrest? If you tell cops that they can confiscate and destroy any recording of them, and arrest the people recording them, you're giving them power beyond what they should have. And a lot of them abuse that.
There are hundreds of instances of where this can put completely innocent people into jail. As this may be the beginning of it, what happens when a tourist in Orlando, FL has their camera rolling and an officer is arresting somebody in the background shot of their video, and the police are going to arrest them as well? I'm suprised this hasn't been discussed on national media, oh wait, no i'm not.

If this takes a hypothetical turn for the worst, this is the beginning of the minority report? I guess we should've seen this coming after the patriot act was enabled by our government.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V