Thread: Begging Thread
View Single Post

Posted 2003-05-25, 08:46 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
I go into a game... It says free hex if you join this clan. Then, the guy says the dueler will be in here shortly but he's not on now (this was a lie). He tells me to go to his site to join. It says that I need the latest version of java. I click on it, and a download comes up. I asked him if it was a virus (I didn't even know about drophack at the time). He says no, so I download it and guess what happens? All my items are dropped one by one and the two guys pick them up.

My zon lost: Wf, Shaft, 2 wrings, lava gout, waterwalks, oak-curio, strings, and gaze

I know you're probably about to call me a noob, but will you help me out and give me some items? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

(Ok, I got all my items back except for a wf and I'll trade for that or you could give me a free hex that i could trade for a wf)

Last edited by NonGayMan; 2003-05-25 at 08:55 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan