View Single Post

Posted 2007-08-27, 04:38 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's fine, I'm sure I won't be..."
Honestly, we don't have near the evidence either way for me to believe in either wholly, I've always maintained an open mind to these kinds of things.

The most believable story at the moment is the theory that there is (was) a White Hole at the center of the universe that spewed forth matter collected from another universe (a Big Bang alternative theory).

Since Evolution is pretty much a given, many accounts in the Bible would be wrong (or misinterpreted at best), the whole Adam and Eve thing would be off, however it could have been a metaphor for the world at large how God created the world and Satan had sent it on its course of evolution.

There's honestly so many ways that this could be looked at, believing in one blindly seems rather foolish to me without any real evidence one way or the other. I maintain an open mind to all things until evidence surfaces. You could say I'm Theological Switzerland.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker