View Single Post

Posted 2006-11-23, 10:11 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "bring it on lets see how fast you are"
Time to dismount from your high horse.

First of all, please please PLEASE start using spell check. It is one of God's many gifts to the retarded. Also, stop making up words or using them incorrectly. It makes MJ angry, and you don't want to see him angry. 0 - 0.

Now we come to the meat of your argument. I think (again, between spelling problems and shear stupidity, it is hard to decipher) it's how men are obsessed with appearance. I was surprised, that you were surprised, when you were enlightened as to the basic instincts of man (don't go there, I'm talking as a species).

The "No shit" rule applies here. Well no shit people are concerned about appearances. As MJ said, it's the first thing we notice. Also, part of our attraction to another individual is appearance. Some people value it higher than others. 15 - Love.

Next, you started to stray a little. I think you tried to touch on selfishness and how people aren't doing what's in the best interest of humanity. This should go under the last section. No shit people are selfish. To a certain degree all humanity is. It's called survival, hurray! There are certain selfish things that ANYONE would do to survive. Maybe not even consciously, just out of instinct. 30 - Love

Then you try to deface men as a whole (gender, not species). This is a load of crapola. Find me a man who would have sex based on looks alone and I'll find you a girl that would. Not all men are like that, just like all women aren't. No, she wouldn't be a slut for having sex. Slut is slang for a profession, look it up. 40 - Love

One thing you have got to stop doing to be in any way credible or reasonable is stop generalizing. Not, assface, all men are not sex craving, insensitive bullies. The one who stole your girlfriend however, is.

And this brings up the final point. Get off your fucking high horse. It's really disgraceful. You have a pretty inflated perception of yourself. Men are selfish and you're not? Why are you typing on a computer rather than handing out famine relief in Ethiopia? You are your own Messiah. You're not the only one who's not chauvinist, selfish or shallow. Get over yourself. Game - Set - Match.

The one message itself is not too bad. Yes, there are too many men (and too many role models) that treat women as objects. But the fact that you're the only one innocent of these charges is a load of crap. Think before you type, you're acting like a damn fool. Grow up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma