View Single Post

Posted 2006-11-23, 08:37 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "pff do you people even pay attention to..."
kyeruu said:
pff do you people even pay attention to what your saying?
in a a basic term your just saying:"i don't give a damn if the guy just wants sex if he treats my right just for a specific reason then the hell with it"
Your post consists of a whole bunch of incoherent rambling garbled together. It's a bit difficult to comprehend.

Quote:
i might be younger than most of you but i can boldly say that i'm far more mature than all of you, if you wer raised the way i was raised you could easily understand many things in life that aren't real or true
Inability to accept another's set of morals, and a misplaced superiority complex is a sign of immaturity. Kid, your head is a bit too far up your self-proclaimed sweet-smelling ass. Once you pull your head far enough out of your rectum to realize that life actually smells sweeter on the outside, you may realize that.

Quote:
from simply reading what your posting...... HELL from scannin what your posting i can already predict what your going to say,
Another sign of maturity from the wise one? Predicting what we're going to say.

Quote:
a wise man once said:"a reckless mind and a disciplined mind are naught if both are used incorrectly" (which is clearly self explanatory)
Randomness for the win!!

Quote:
the way you guys see life is not of my business and i cannot force you to change the way you are thinking, but truly, would you just deal with the world we live in? or do something to change it?? thats why the world plunders away generation after generation because people only care of themselfs, even if you have bf gf wife or what ever, tht person also goes with life for himself, yeah you die then what? your so called "lover" the person who loves you will cry at first but will continue life ignoring you because he only cares for him self, in time he'll just get another lover and continue his life.
The world plunders away? I think our situation has been constantly improving.

And what is your significant other supposed to do? Wallow in self-pity for the rest of their lives? I think it's selfish to expect that of them. They should be happy, and get on with their life.

Quote:
This world is being raised full of lies and decievement money over feelings, and the simple fact of "not caring", thus ends up in the foul way of living of which noone can live with in time
We seem to be doing quite well thus far. I'll take my own observation of the world over the word of someone who probably has a difficult time spelling 'word.'

Quote:
whats happening now is for most eyes a simple fact of life, but there will reach a time were all of this will reach its saturation and then what?
Indifference towards the ancient idea of chivalry will not lead to anything too cataclysmic. And chivalry has not been abandoned altogether, it has simply evolved to adapt to a different era.

Quote:
but noooooo no one gives a damn......."the consequence of every action is the though" people act on their own because they THINK of what they will do before they do it
WHAT!?!?!?!?!

Quote:
to be different is a way of life i refuse to be like everyother human and follow the same problematic way of life

Quote:
some of you might say:"ur life iis your problem"

i must show my difference because theres a meaning to live on for others
And who the fuck are you to define what that meaning is for others?

Quote:
but as its obvious your puny mundatic ways of reason is what makes this world get worse and worse by the ages,

you think i put tha tpost to get girls? you think idid it to defend them? you think i did it cause i'm gay? thats the way your mundatic reason tells you whats going on or what i'm like, you can't understand what i posted and as a natural reaction treat it like bullshit, when you get more mature and find real reason you'll easily understand what i mean untill then all i'm typing is simple bullshit
Jesus christ, nobody thinks you post this to get girls. We give you more credit than that, though you may not deserve it. In case you don't know, Zel isn't exactly a place to pick up chicks.

And what the FUCK does 'mundatic' mean? Is it supposed to be some bastardization of the word 'mundane?'

Quote:
you even let your anger get a hold of your self piff
if only your minds could change like it happened to me
Please enlighten us, wise one. Dumbass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes