View Single Post

Posted 2006-11-23, 07:04 AM in reply to kyeruu's post "women and men(perverts vs goddeses)"
Why are you posting this? Your making yourself look dumb. You really are. Do you realize that no one cares how you attempt to pick up girls, or your view whats wrong with men in the world? Jeez I'm a girl and I don't complian about this shit nearly as much as you.

Sure, guys may go on a date cause they want action, but not JUST for that reason! Ask any guy, they will not date a girl with a really shitty personality. Most guys care about sex AND who she is. And thats good! Example, I was on a date with this guy that just wanted in my pants, so I thought, I tripped and fell down some stairs and he was flipping out, asking if I was ok, helping me up and stuff. He DID care about more then just his sexual needs. And you should care a little about sexual needs, cause girls want some too! And if you date a girl without wanting to do anything, she will either dump you, or just think you're gay and want to be you're friend. And actually, you do sound really gay. And if you talk to all girls like this, your probably not getting any action cause they'll think your gay.

So, you should just shut the hell up, grow some balls, and get over it. kthnxbye.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!

Last edited by talentedhamster; 2006-11-23 at 07:07 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster