View Single Post

Posted 2006-11-23, 01:59 AM in reply to kyeruu's post "women and men(perverts vs goddeses)"
Most of what you state appears accurate. What I don't understand, however, is the point behind this post. If you purpose is to convince people to be more sensitive towards women, then this post is highly ineffectual. If the purpose of your post is simply to vent, then there are a few things I would like to point out...

First of all, that 70% number, which I assume you pulled out of your ass, should probably be much higher. Why? First of all, because when two people go out on their initial date, they are trying to get to know each other better. At that point, the only qualities you can discern about the other person are aesthetic. If you find a girl unattractive, and don't know much else about her, there is no reason to attempt to develop a relationship with her.

Secondly, a woman does not have to be a "slut" to have sex with men. No woman will have sex with a man without having a reason behind it. Even prostitutes have a reason behind having sex with men. If sex is consensual, why are you belittling men who have it? Sounds to me as though someone is getting denied...

And no, most men do not try to uphold the antiquated ideas of chivalry anymore, but society is in a perpetual state of change. Those ideas are not fashionable anymore. That is not a negative reflection on out society, that just means society has changed.

Paying attention to a girl, and satisfying basic, natural, instinctive needs are two entirely separate beasts. You can do both. By your definition, if you can't wait till all perverted men die, you can't wait till all men die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes