View Single Post

Posted 2013-03-16, 08:42 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Finished up Shana season 3. ..."
Senyu 9 lol masochist cat. Senyu makes perfect sense when you give up on expecting anything rational from it. I'll watch the latest free episode sometime this evening.

The Future Diary 1-26 then 1-6 again and the abridged series and the last chapter of the manga I can not believe I put this show off so long. It is so addicting. Favorite anime of the decade. Granted the decade is still fairly short and this isn't including Eden of The East or FMA Brotherhood both of which started in 2009. It could have retread the same material Evangelion did with shinji for Yuki, or visual novels do with yanderes for Yuno but it doesn't... completely. I like the way it deals with an unhealthy romance, and Yuki's character development.

Psycho Pass 1- Seems interesting. It looks pretty. People blow up. I need to watch more

I missed those eyes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EpicFinale is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEpicFinale is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EpicFinale