View Single Post

Posted 2010-06-03, 02:52 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Are Cameras the New Guns?"
Wow, I had no idea the gross absurdity of how bad this was. Shouldn't video record police be the same as photographing/recording any other civilian in public places? I could understand on private property, but how can the states override federal law in these cases? Mass/Ill/Maryland need to get their heads out of their asses, they obviously have somebody persuading their politicians into deciding in favor of the police forces.

I could understand the other side of the argument, how footage could be shown to depict things out of context to make the officers look bad; however, the news companies already do this with every other organization in the world (FoxNews), so why should one entity of the government be any different?

This reminds me of the censorship of when Bush and Cheney wouldn't allow the photographing or video of fallen soldier's caskets.

Pitiful.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2010-06-03 at 02:59 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V