View Single Post

Posted 2003-12-29, 06:37 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Medieval Bob, my friend, first off I like your Avatar, it's really cool

Okay, I'll try to answer your question to the best of my abilities

Yes, Magius is as famed as Huma in the fact that all future mages in Krynn wears daggers in honor of him. But you are right his fame is indeed overshadowed by the legend of Huma. Magius had the possibility to be as great as Raistlin but certain factors kept him from doing that. I think that you'll definitely enjoy Magius and you'll definitely get a good laugh when you read about his relationship with Kaz, the Minotaur.

I'm happy that you like that poster. You can order it from your comic book retailer and it'll be yours I see what you mean. We made this poster as a sort of Collage, which allowed the artist alot of leeway to a certain extent that is.

However, the tail needs a different sort of texture. Compared to the rest of the dragon, it's sort of... monotonous. Also, Is the cape being blown in the wind? I can't exactly say why, but I think it would look a lot better if it were just resting. I have to admit that like you, I really like this poster as well, my friend

1. Many fans thought that the cape was well done, because as a Knight of the Crown, Huma did not have the best cloak like a rich Knight of the Rose could afford, and as he never had a change of cloaks throughout the war and always being in the thick of battle they thought that it looked as if the cape had been ripped during his many battles.

2. As for the blue dragon, you are the first one to notice that his leg has been bit off. Wow, I thought that no one would have noticed. You have great eye for details, my friend.

I'm happy that you like what you see though

Here is the penciled and inked cover to Raymond E. Feist, The Woodboy, it has yet to be colored, but I wanted to give you all a sneek peek, enjoy

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The_Khan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe_Khan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The_Khan