View Single Post

Posted 2003-09-20, 11:09 PM in reply to Zupreme's post "Do you ever get bored of playing Diablo?"
Every time I get on diablo2 now a days I get tired of it in about 20 seconds, hit Alt+F4, and play counter strike. You get to much more out of CS, and d2 is so over run with shit its only ray of hope will be 1.10, but the problem with that is it isn't going to come out forever, (supposively it will come out REAL SOON!) but anybody who has common sense knows that isn't true.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V