View Single Post

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:29 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "adfasdf"
Mr_E_Meatshield said: [Goto]
Here's a few more things to help anyone post on here.

1. Forsake Imageshack and Photobucket, there is only one image hosting overlord, and that is IMGUR. The other two are uptight about questionable images. Imgur's there for you when you wanna put up racy to NSFW material.

2. No need to choose to resize images, that's what thumbnails are for. Check this out:
After clicking on that, you can even click on the picture it leads to for something you can zoom to actual size.

To do that, just choose the Small Square option under sizes after uploading your picture. Then just copy the whole Linked BBCode on here. No need to add another set of "[IMG] [/img.]" tags, it does that for you already. This way everyone can enjoy all images in their full splendor. It also saves up space and helps those with slower connections. Oh yea, upload those images to Imgur one by one.

3. Pace yourself, these forums let you put up a maximum of 20 images and/or links (last time I checked anyway) per post. Were you the last poster on the page, and want to put up another picture on the same day or two days later? That's what the edit button's for.

4. Want to put up something like a screenshot from an Eroge, Ero-Anime or any +18 image? Don't hide it in spoilers, just make it a +18 link. Just upload your image, copy the Direct Link (the one that still has the image extension [.jpg, .gif, . png, etc.]), hit the Add URL button and edit the URL part in between the "[Url] [/Url.]" tags to make it say +18 and voila:

It's also advisable to do this for pictures that you're not sure are safe or not, such as this one: +18 to be safe.

5. Tacos, just Tacos. Maybe even Pizza... But mostly Tacos.

Anyway, without further adieu more images from the artist known as Ranou:

Of course, I wouldn't be who I am if I didn't put up some +18's so... here's some stuff from Misaki Kurehito:
+18
+18
+18
+18
+18

and here's something extra:
+18
asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign