View Single Post

Posted 2015-03-04, 08:44 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/news..."
I never claimed any of that, I'm just questioning the authenticity of an investigation.

Why do I question it? Because look at the fucking map of where WTC 7 is.

It fell to the ground like any normal controlelled demolition. WTC 6 was in between WTC 1 and WTC 7. How does WTC 6 not crumble completely?

The damage and the story is inconsistent. I'm not a fucking scientist, I'm not an investigator, I'm not somebody who specializes in things like this - but I can spot something that doesn't add up.

As you can see, WTC 6 was nearly destroyed by falling debris. Half of the building is gone. But, it did not collapse. And yes, it was also on fire.

Also, the flight manifests of 9/11 are interesting. Nearly half of all people on 9/11 flights that crashed were Active/Reservist military. Not trying to point out conspiracy, I think they are silly. But these are facts, and are interesting at least.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2015-03-04 at 09:02 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V