View Single Post

Posted 2015-02-25, 09:16 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I really don't care anymore."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
I really don't care anymore.
I wouldn't either, but with the combinations and freefalling of liberties it's hard to ignore the original source.

-Patriot Act
-NSA massive surveillance programs began collecting ALL data a few days after 9/11
-1 million citizens killed by our country in the Middle East
-Anywhere from $2-8 Trillion in warfare expenditures
-Creation of ISIS

Quote:
Whether or not the US government needed a proxy to engage in the Middle East, it still happened.
It's obviously a proxy, whether or not they perpetuated it is also a question. But why? Who stands to gain from it? Military defense contractors?

Who else would benefit, globally? I believe that's where most of our answers come from - and we'll probably never have them. Ever. 9/11 was a conspiracy beginning since the 1970's.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V