View Single Post

Posted 2009-05-20, 10:58 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "The federal government does not have to..."
WetWired said: [Goto]
The federal government does not have to bow to the state governments. The way that it works is you need the senators and representatives to effect change, but they work for the people, not the state. In fact, the federal government could choose to ramp up federal enforcement in states that refuse to dedicate their own resources to it.
I know this, but if the people want something bad enough it will happen, eventually. Which is my whole fucking point, you guys keep taking things too literally. My point is:

IF ONE STATE does it, the others will follow. And eventually the Federal government will have to follow, because if they aren't representing they will be removed.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V