View Single Post

Posted 2012-06-12, 05:27 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "That is one of those things that scares..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
That is one of those things that scares me about doing hard drugs. Not all the shit schools tell you, just the idea of doing something that makes me not understand the world anymore is scary.
Here is the thing about "hard" drugs. The word hard is intimidating and if you have never done them before, because of the publics perception of hard drugs, you might think that they completely fuck you up and are horrible and give you bad trips/vibes/etc. But in reality hard drugs are the best of the best drugs, when you are on them you feel soo damn good. Herion, MDMA, Cocaine, all those hard drugs feel absolutely wonderful when you are on their high. The worst part of hard drugs is actually when you run out. And things like shrooms and LSD, well they arent addictive. Basically you get curious and you do shrooms or LSD and then the next day after you have come down from your trip and rested, you have no aspirations to try them again for awhile. The first time I did shrooms, I had a wonderful time, but I did not want to do them again for atleast a couple months.

Last edited by Sum Yung Guy; 2012-06-12 at 05:29 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy