View Single Post

Posted 2012-06-22, 11:42 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Fine, I yield. For some reason, my new..."
Magiaris | 1 hour ago
Customer Service Representative

Greetings!

Thanks for contacting us. I am Game Master Magiaris and I will be assisting you today. Hope everything is going well.

The refund policy that your battle.net account will adhere too is that of the Americas. 30 days to refund the product. Since your ticket was placed on the very last day of the refund period I'm going to refund your purchase. Please allow 7-10 business days for the changes to reflect in your statements. This is dependant entirely on how fast your financial institution can process these types of requests.

Should a survey proc for you, please remember it is soley based on this response/ticket/my work with you.

Thanks for letting me help!

If you have any further problems or questions arise, feel free to hit us up again anytime! Take care.

Game Master Magiaris
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
www.blizzard.com/support

---

I guess there is a free lunch after all.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser