Thread: DayZ
View Single Post

Posted 2012-08-09, 01:23 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's what I had to resort to. It was..."
Just tried the sanctuary servers tonight, it's a nice change much less shoot on sight. Plus I run with a group on the normal hive so It's nice to have a hive on the side where I can play and not get far away from my group when they aren't playing.

Storytime:
Right after a server reset we are near the main airfield (we didn't plan this like I'm sure some people do but we did try to capitalize on it). Both of my friends have axes and I have an M16. We see a downed helicopter, nothing in it. We move to the barracks and they look pretty bare as well. My girlfriend suddenly gets shot standing in the doorway to the barracks with nothing but an axe (she's pretty terrible but getting better). My other buddy is laying near the runway and I'm in the barracks. I begin to play the waiting game. The guy eventually walks by oblivious that she wasn't alone, and I put 3 bursts into him while he's crouch walking past my door. He somehow makes it past and then I try to run out the door to finish him off, but have problems getting out the door as so often happens. By the time I'm out the door he's logged off like a gigantic pussy. I can only hope that whatever server he jumped onto he's bleeding out and dies, or someone else kills him while he is on the ground. I'm pretty sure from the gunfire that he was rocking the FAL from the downed helicopter and I would wager camped the server restart too.

SIDENOTE:
Start playing Sanctuary servers with my small group of newb friend, and play the main servers as my side server :-)

Last edited by S2 AM; 2012-08-09 at 01:25 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM