View Single Post

Posted 2009-08-01, 07:01 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'd still rather my doctor not need it...."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I'd still rather my doctor not need it. They don't go through an absurd number of years of school for nothing.
So you would rather a doctor just guess on something that there wasn't education for while he was in school. Let's say the Doctor is 60 years old. That would mean he probably went to school roughly 40 years ago, right? Maybe finished 30 years ago, there have been a ton of changes in medicine since then, and not all platforms are able to be covered.

Like I said, WebMD is fine, wikipedia is not.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V