View Single Post

Posted 2008-07-01, 12:02 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Maybe it's an imposter? Surely out of..."
Here's something I've just found. It's some sort of Barbarian prophecy called "The Prophecies of the Final Day"

"And a child will cradle Terror in his breast as the heart of man falls under the shadow.

A Wanderer will pass through the ancient lands trailing chaos in his wake.

The Three Brothers will be reunited as the mortal world trembles before their might.

And so it was foretold that the Three, once reunited, would be shattered again—

Their defeat would be illusory—that the final gambit had yet to be played..."

"And now at last the storm surges forth from the southlands, and the hand of Destruction

Reaches out to undo the workings of the Ancients. The tides of Hell surge—ready to smash

Down upon the shores of the mortal world — to drown the guilty and the innocent alike."

I think it's from one of the books or something like that. This part is what intrigues me the most:

"And so it was foretold that the Three, once reunited, would be shattered again—

Their defeat would be illusory—that the final gambit had yet to be played..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!