Thread: Gun Discussion
View Single Post

Posted 2003-06-27, 11:09 AM in reply to Aggyrwayter's post "Gun Discussion"
Medieval Bob said:
Acer said:
AK is cheap for the gun, not ammo. I dont use AWP because it take no skill to get lots of kill, and I get bored. So dont fucking say people who hate awp are fucking stupid, its a retarded gun that any noob can use(thats why you like it I guess). It also tends to make people camp, making the fucking game even more boring.
AK full ammo is cheaper than Colt full ammo by like 1k.

No, not ayn noob can use awp. If you've ever played on a non-nub server, you'll see it's not always easy to awp. But I suppose you never have had that experience from your impression of the gun.

Also, on the camping aspect, the most popular combination by far for a long time in CAL was Awp/Deagle. It is still possible to rush with Awp/Deagle combination. Anybody who says otherwise (as several people in this thread have previously stated) are fucking chicken mcNublets.

And if you want to talk shit, I can match you.
AK Ammo > Colt Ammo, I play on servers with cal-m+ people, and you said combination by far for a long itme in CAL... who gives a fuck about CAL, I know I don't. Im not going to waste my time for a leagues. So, we have a different opinion. I think if you truely have skill with "AWP", if they took it out, you should be fine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer