View Single Post

Posted 2002-07-23, 04:29 AM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Those sneaky koreans..."
Two of the Asia servers are hosted in south korea due to the amount of players that play D2 from there. Most of them DO play on Asia, but of course, the US players will only notice the amount of Koreans on USEast/West. There are resonably many Koreans in the US as well, and they would all get a bad ping due to the capcaity of the servers in SK, so in return, a lot of Koreans both from the US and from SK plays on the American servers.

Restricting the US servers would piss lots of Koreans off as well, and they are a large Blizzard fanbase. Because they can't speak English does not mean they're dumb. I'd really like to see you translate ¾È³çÇϽʴϱî to English without using any translator tools, including dictionaries where you will have no luck anyway.

Saying "TOME POTAL PLZ" means that they know more English than the amount of Korean you will most likely ever learn.

I'm sorry if anyone feels insulted, but think about it. I really don't like using these many "racism" terms, but I guess I had to in order to say all of this in only a "few" words.
They usually know two languages while you know one, does that really mean they're less intelligent than Americans?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser