View Single Post

Posted 2008-09-08, 01:48 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "They already have the green-light, I..."
D3V said: [Goto]
The only people saying it could end the world don't know what they're talking about.
Also, in response to this. Dr. Walter L. Wagner is one of the two people that are suing the people that are running this experiment to attempt to stop them.

http://www.wiki1.net/groups/uploads/...erLWagner1.doc

See that link. The important part is on page 2 and beyond, where he describes his professional background, such as when he discovered a novel particle that had only been theorized to exist beforehand. I don't think I would consider him someone that doesn't know what he's talking about. I would say that his theories are probably just as valid as anyone elses.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!